The only on-site hotel at Expo 2020 Dubai. District 2020 is the name of the new “human-centric” future city designed to create a way of life that is smarter and more balanced for Rovers and beyond.
Green Key Certified
Unique, On Transit Line
DXB Dubai International Airport (53 Km)
Rove Expo 2020 is an extension of the World Expo’s concept of sustainability, boasting increased solar panelling and utilizing leading artificial intelligence in food waste solutions to ensure a strong focus on remaining sustainable. Rove Hotels has been certified with the prestigious Green Key Eco-Label. This certification, granted only to 2,900 hotels worldwide, recognises excellence in the field of environmental responsibility and sustainable operation within the tourism industry.
A room in the city of the future
District 2020 is the name of the new smart and sustainable city that has transformed the current Expo 2020 Dubai landscape, and now caters to the needs of the modern-day traveller, business professional and adventurer.
COP28 UAE will be held in Expo City Dubai.
30 Nov – 12 Dec 2023, Expo City Dubai. Check out other events at Expo City Dubai.
- 24-hour laundromat and gym.
- Rooftop pool overlooking the awe-inspiring Al Wasl Dome.
- Easy hop onto Dubai Metro only steps away from the hotel, linking you to Dubai Marina, JBR Beach, The Dubai Mall, Dubai International Airport (DXB) and beyond..
- 100% sustainable amenities and super-speedy 5G Wi-Fi.
Staying in the centre of the Expo site has its benefits! Right on the doorstep of Al Wasl Plaza and just minutes away from Dubai Exhibition Centre.
Connecting minds and creating the future.Expo 2020 Theme
Rove Expo 2020
Right in the midst of Expo City Dubai, the former Expo 2020 site, you'll be staying at Al Wasl Plaza with futuristic attractions unfolding all around you.
- Onsite access to Dubai Metro
- Great for events at District 2020
- More of a business hotel
- Lots of walking to get to places