Robson Square Ice Rink – Skating Is Free, Start A Tradition
The Robson Square Ice Rink is open from now until the end of February 2014. This open air ice rink in the heart of Downtown Vancouver is open daily. Almost a ‘best kept secrets’, a great and often uncrowded way to introduce kids and young-at-hearts to ice skating.
Robson Square Ice Rink – Bring our own skates, and skate for FREE
Christmas Day the skating rink will be open for people to enjoy from 12 noon to 5 p.m.
New Year’s Eve at the Robson Square Ice Rink
Dec 31, 4-10:30 pm
Robson Square Ice Rink
Robson and Howe, Vancouver
The fifth annual family-friendly celebration includes live music, sugar cookie-decorating, DJs, skating, and an early countdown with noisemakers and glowsticks.
OPEN DAYS, HOURS, RENTALS
To February 28, 2014:
- SUNDAY to THURSDAY: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- FRIDAY and SATURDAY: 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Skate rental ends 30mins prior to close
- Cash only
- Helmets are manditory for Children 12 years and under
- Skate and helmet rentals, and a concession stand are available on site.
- Skate Rentals are available for a cost of $4.
800 Robson Street, Between Horby & Howe Sts, Vancouver, BC V6Z 3B7